Tag Archives: Winnetka

Saints Faith, Hope and Charity

Built for the ages, this imposing Church of American Colonial style was designed by Edward J. Schulte of Cincinnati before the Second Vatican Council and dedicated on August 1, 1962. Seating capacity: 1000 The exterior’s brick and Indiana limestone has a free-standing bell tower 178 feet high. The grand interior includes a main altar of...

View full post »