Tag Archives: Schaumburg

St. Peter Lutheran Church

A new larger sanctuary was dedicated in 1997. These photos are from the Historic Chapel that is still used for weddings with a smaller group of guests. The cornerstone was laid on May 12, 1863. Members hauled brick from Dundee and other materials from the surrounding community and furnished the labor for the building. When...

View full post »