St. Edmund Church

Saint Edmunds was the first Catholic parish in Oak Park. The beautiful English Gothic Church and rectory were dedicated in May of 1910. The church went through extensive restoration and renovation in the late 1990s. The church received Oak Park Historic Preservation awards in 2001 and again in 2010.

Ceremony Site Information
St. Edmund Church
188 South Oak Park Avenue
Oak Park, IL, 60302
708-848-4417

http://www.stedmund.org

Contributing Photographers
zrWeddings

Be Sociable, Share!